Sandeep Maheshwari and his life changing seminars
Sandeep Maheshwari is a name among millions who struggled, failed and surged ahead in search of success, happiness and contentment. But what makes Sandeep special among all, is his vision to ignite and inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of others and help them succeed.
At the age of 26, Sandeep Maheshwari launched ImagesBazaar, in year 2006. Not being a massive setup, he took the job of multi-tasking. Being the counselor, tele-caller and a photographer all by himself, he paved his way forward. And today, ImagesBazaar is the world’s largest collection of Indian images with over a million of images and more than 7000 clients across 45 countries.
It is the urge of helping people and doing something good for the society that inspired Sandeep Maheshwari to take the initiative of changing people’s lives in the form of ‘Free Life-Changing Seminars and Sessions’.
It was Sandeep Maheshwari’s life-changing endeavour that made him one of the most renowned entrepreneurs of India at a very young age.
Milestones of Sandeep Maheshwari:
- Creative Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 by Entrepreneur India Summit
- One of the India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs by ‘Business World’ magazine
- Star Youth Achiever Award instituted by the Global Youth Marketing Forum
- Young Creative Entrepreneur Award by the British Council, a division of the British High Commission
- Pioneer of Tomorrow Award by the ‘ET Now’ television channel
For more information about Sandeep Maheshwari‘s latest seminar videos 2014, please click here.