7 entrepreneurial lessons from Lord Ganesha
We all know that, Lord Ganesha (also known as Elephant God) is a remover of obstacles and the god of new beginning and wisdom. But do we know the significance of His body parts? Every body part of Ganesha teaches us something and guide us to lead a successful life.
These paintings on canvas depict different moods and forms of Lord Ganesha. Every painting is an outcome of a unique technique, which glorifies the greatness and power of Lord Ganesha – Noopur Nagarseth, Artist
1. Big head: Lord Ganesha’s ‘Big head’ tell us to ‘Think big’ and out of the box. There are solutions to every problems we face in life and in business. We just need to analyze the situation by remaining calm.
2. Small eyes: Lord Ganesha’s small eyes tell us to focus on our goals and move towards it, without getting distracted. Many opportunities will come in business, but we cannot grab them all. We have to make a choice and choose those, which support our goal.
3. Small Mouth: Its truly said, ‘Actions speak louder than words’. Ganesha tell us to talk less and work with dedication and focus to succeed.
4. Large Stomach: Ganesha tells us to digest all good and bad things in life peacefully. Don’t get afraid of the bad times in business but take them as the learning experiences and look forward to a brighter future, by taking the right steps.
5. Trunk: Ganesha’s Trunk conveys efficiency and adaptability. As it is said that, ‘Firm trees fell down when the storm comes while the bushes don’t’. One should be flexible like bushes to adapt the stormy business conditions.
6. Axe: There will be many things that will pull us back. Lord Ganesha preaches to cut all the bonds of attachments which restricts us to achieve our dreams.
7. Mouse: Mouse signifies Desire and one should keep it under control.
Paintings By: Noopur Nagarseth, Courtesy: H. R. Chugh